Horseback Riding in Yellowstone Park & The Absaroka Wilderness
We take hourly horseback rides out of our lodge which is located in the mountains above Gardiner, Montana at 7200′. When the sun is hot, our trail rides are cool. We ride through the Gallatin Forest, on trails that let you experience the grandeur of our area! Your trip to Yellowstone National Park will be enhanced by a jaunt in the saddle with Hell’s A-Roarin’ Outfitters, whether you choose a full day trip or a 1 hour ride.
We can accommodate anyone over 7 years old. We look forward to having you as our guest!
- Rides depart daily at 9:00am
- Minimum of four riders
- Price: $250
- Includes lunch
- Rides depart daily at 3:00pm
- Price: $125
- Rides depart daily at 9:00am and 11:00am
- Price: $75
- Rides depart daily at 9:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm and 4:00pm
- Price: $45
- Children ages 5+ are welcome, but guides may need to lead horses for younger riders
1 Hour Evening Ride with Cook Out
- Rides departs daily at 6:00pm
- Price: Adults – $90, Kids under 12 – $80
- Includes all-you-can-eat steak cookout with campfire and marshmallows
Need a place to stay while you’re in the area?
We have two cozy cabins and several heated wall tents available.