Montana Bear Hunts
Our spring bear hunts are just about 100%. Bears are plentiful and very trophy worthy. 70% of our bears are brown, cinnamon or blonde, and the other 30% are black. An average bear is 6 feet, and our largest we have taken is 7’2″. We hunt one on one, on horseback and hiking. We do not use hounds or bait. Prerequisites for a bear hunt include a bear I. D. test from the Fish and Game, and a bear tag before April 15th. We hunt from April 15th to June 15th.
The Fall bear tag must be bought by August 31st. Usually a fall bear hunt would be in conjunction with an elk hunt.
Ready to Book your Hunt?